|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|OCCUPATIONAL CERTIFICATE: CAREER DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION||5||96372||120|
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Career Development Information Officer. A Career Development Information Officer provides individuals and groups with information about career choices and how to access their career paths that will empower them to make informed career related decisions.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
- NQF Level 4 qualification or
- National Senior Certificate or
- Senior Certificate or
- National Certificate Vocational
Full Time : Minimum 1 Year
- Career Development Information Officer
- Provide career development information to individual clients that will assist them to make informed career development decisions.
- Provide career development information to groups that will assist group members to make informed career development decisions.
- Maintain administrative and networking functions to ensure efficient and effective career development information services.
The qualification consists of the following compulsory modules:
- Theory/knowledge modules
- Practical skills modules
- Work experience modules