|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|DIPLOMA: CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY: CIVIL ENGINEERING||6||21156||240|
The course qualifies you with sufficient theoretical knowledge in construction to specialize in the field of Civil Engineering after completing compulsory Management subjects.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
- Grade 12 or Certificate in Construction.
Full Time : Minimum 2 Years
- Junior Civil Engineer
- Applications of basic Building Drawing.
- Applications and understanding of the fundamentals of Building Construction.
- Identification and application of Building Materials.
- Identification and application of various Building Services.
- Understanding and application of carpentry and joinery.
- Understanding and application of bricklaying and plastering.
- Understanding and application of Builder's Estimating and Pricing.
- Applications to Land Surveying.
- Applications of the fundamentals of communication.
- Application of Supervisory Management.
- Applications of the principles of Building Administration and Supervision.
- Application of the principles of Construction Surveying and Civil Engineering Construction