|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|DIPLOMA: COMPANY SECRETARY||6||22996||240|
The primary purpose of the qualification is to provide qualifying learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to become a competent administrative officer
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
Upon entry to the Diploma programme the learners should be in possession of:
- Matric entrance - Grade 12
- Higher Certificate in Company Secretary
- IAC Higher Certificate in Administration Management/ Company Secretary
Full Time : Minimum 2 Years
Company Secretary (CS) is one of the principal officers of the company. They keep the company’s records; complete the company’s tax returns; advise the Board of Directors of their legal obligations to ensure that companies comply with statutory legislation
Critical Cross-field Outcomes:
- Identify, and solve problems in which responses display that responsible decisions, using critical and creative thinking, have been made.
- Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information.
- Reflect on and explore a variety of strategies to learn more effectively.
- Communicate effectively using language skills.
- Stimulate and develop thinking patterns involving creativity.
- Interpret information from various sources.
- Use technology effectively and responsibly