|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|DIPLOMA: CREDIT MANAGEMENT||6||21069||240|
The primary purpose of the qualification is to provide qualifying learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to become a competent Credit Management Officer. The Diploma: Credit Management provides students with the knowledge and practical skills required to operate confidently in a Credit Management position, not only in South Africa but also in the global economic environment, to enable them to perform effectively within an organisation. This programme will enable knowledge of the process of controlling and collecting payments from customers efficiently
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
- Learners who register for this qualification should have passed Grade 12.
Full Time : Minimum 2 Years
- Credit Controller
- Credit Manager
- Claim examiner
- Collection clerk
- Responses show that critical and creative thinking has been used to identify and solve problems.
- Information is presented logically.
- Learner shows evidence of critical thought.
- Learner shows evidence of effective learning.
- Learner’s written skills are effective, comprehensible and logical.
- Learner demonstrates an ability to assimilate and adapt knowledge.
- Information from various sources is presented in a logical and effective way.
- Learner can type using a computer keyboard.
- Knowledge of computer packages is demonstrated.
- Results of independent research are presented.