|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
A qualifying learner will be able to apply the core and detailed aspects of marketing and business management principles in practice. On completion of Marketing Strategy, he/she will be able to apply all skills taught successfully.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
- Grade 12
Full Time : Minimum 2 Years
- Market Researcher
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Develop financial literacy on a theoretical and practical level.
- Apply principles used and supplied to market researchers in practice.
- Understand planning market strategies for international markets.
- Develop creative marketing strategies in addressing marketing problems and opportunities by way of a comprehensive case study.
ASSOCIATED ASSESSMENT CRITERIA FOR SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- Analyse expenditure and income of a business successfully.
- Understand the importance of long and short term financial planning.
- Understand and discuss marketing information systems.
- Measure qualitative research in relation to consumer and buyer behaviour, attitudes and questionnaire design.
- analyse sample data of selected markets.
- Understand international culture and research of global markets.
- Develop and implement an international marketing plan and understand the related production strategies and distribution processes.
- Discuss international advertising, sales and pricing strategies.
- Discuss all aspect of the marketing mix.
- Analyse customers, competitors and industry in terms of international marketing.
- Implement an effective marketing plan.