|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|DIPLOMA: MOTOR ENGINEERING||6||21121||240|
The course qualifies the student with the basic theoretical skills necessary to enter into the field of motor mechanics
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
- Grade 12
- Motor Vehicle Technology Certificate or equivalent.
- Recognize prior learning:
- Exemptions may be given on previous qualifications, age and work experience.
- This qualification may be achieved in whole or in part through the recognition of prior learning.
Full Time : Minimum 2 Years
- Garage Workshop Manager
- Applications and understanding of management principles, business communication and managing people.
- Identify, application and understanding of general garage management to include sales, operating costs and accounts.
- Identification and application of garage workshop management.
- Identification and application of legal aspects, law of employment including Labour Relations Act.