|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|CERTIFICATE: DIGITAL SYSTEMS||4||21104||120|
This course introduces the student to the design and ap¬plication of basic digital electronic circuits
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
- Grade 10 with Maths or relevant experience.
- Grade 10 without Maths, then Maths N1 or Funda¬mental Maths compulsory.
- Learners who register for this qualification should have passed Grade 10 or its equivalent
Full Time : Minimum 1 Year
Digital Asset Technician
- Digital Systems Diploma
- Convert and perform calculations using the dif¬ferent number systems.
- Describe the working and application of logic de¬vices and circuits.
- Apply rules of logic to solve problems.
- Use and interpret logic symbols use to represent devices and systems.
- Describe the function and application of pulse circuits.
- Troubleshoot logic circuits.