|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|CERTIFICATE: INTRODUCTION: PROJECT MANAGEMENT||4||21046||120|
The Certificate: Introduction: Project Management enables the knowledge to develop an appreciation of the field of project management and work effectively with others as a member of a project team.The programme supports knowledge and underslanding of the project life cycle and as well as the skills and competencies required to operate as a project manager by applying the functions of management. In addition,the programme establishes a foundation for the use of technology,statistical data and effective decision making.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
A basic interest or experience in the practice of Project Management and Competence at Grade10 or equivalent levelor RPL
Full Time : Minimum 1 Year
Project Manasement Supervisor
Business Manager with responsibilities of in-house projects
- Equivalent to N3 Certificate in this field or level 4 qualification on the NQF.
- Develop an appreciation of the field of project management
- Work effectively with others as a member of a project team (either as a project manager or as a team member).
- Demonstrate an underslanding of the relationsnip between project management, strategic manasement and the management of chanse Communicate effectively as part of a project team (within and outside of the project].
- Demonstrate an understanding of a community as a set of related subsystems,which are interdependent.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between project management,development management and the government