|PROGRAMME TITLE||NQF||SAQA ID||CREDITS|
|CERTIFICATE: SECRETARIAL STUDIES||4||21055||120|
The programme equips you with the requisite secretarial skills for immediate application in the workplace. The secretarial profession covers a range of careers that focus on giving support to key role-players in business, including senior managers and executives. The programme enables the relevant use and application of skills and competencies including computer literacy,effective communication skills and administrative and organising skills as a member of a team. The qualification offers access into further studies in administration, secretarial studies and studies for specialisation as a Personal Assistant.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS,COURSE DURATION AND CAREER FIELDS
Grade 10 or equivalent.
Full Time : Minimum 2 Years
- Identify and solve problems in which responses display that responsible decisions using critical and creative thinking have been made
- Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information
- Reflect on and explore a variety of strategies to learn more effectively
- Communicate effectively using language skills
- Stimulate and develop thinking patterns involving creativity
- Interpret information from various sources